Something Old, Something New.......


I love old, interesting and quirky things.

This is why I love antique malls. They are full of all kinds of interesting things from an old carousel horse (I almost bought one today....I may have to go back and get it), to flapper dresses (also tempting), a vintage couch with claw feet, antique toys, and the list goes on and on!

In case you were wondering, I visited the Albany Antique Mall today. It has 20,000 square feet (Wow!) and came home with this very pink chair. It is also very shabby but that just adds to the charm. It is going be awesome with a senior girl draped over it. I think it is going to get hauled to fields, railroad tracks and alley ways. I either need to start working out or find an assistant that is in good shape!
If you like browsing antique malls like I do,  2nd Street Antiques in Independence is another place that I love. I bought a ladder there this week and I think I am going back to get a table for the conference room at the studio.


I am having too much fun!

Comments

Journal Swag said…
Oh my gosh, my chair!!! I found it on Pinterest and wondered if it was mine, and yep! My hub made me get rid of mine when we moved and I gave it to a friend to sell for me (Vintage Roost in Albany), who also has a booth at Albany antique Mall! Hope you love it as much as I did. I miss it so much. Sniff sniff.

Sheila :)
Miriam Haugen said…
That is so cool! I do love your chair. It has made it into a number of senior and baby girl portraits.