Children's Contest Kicks Off, Featuring Baby Portraits, and Children through 12 years old

Baby Photography in Monmouth Oregon sets the stage for Haugen's Children's Contest.

"Hi, my name is Vienna. I like sitting in my Bumbo seat and eating Little Puff's baby snacks.

"My favorite person? I have a lot of special people in my life: Mommy and Daddy, of course, and Grandma and Grandpa are very cool, and let's not forget my sissy, Callia.

"My favorite body part is definitely my tongue. I can stick it out really far!

"I think everyone should vote for me for the Children's Contest because I have an adorable tush and a sweet personality."

To vote for Vienna, go to the Children's Contest website, click on Vienna's portrait and "order/ prices" in the upper right corner. Then you choose the amount of your donation. All of the money goes to support Operation Backpack which purchases school supplies for needy school children. No prints are included with your donation although you can purchase prints with the family's permission by contacting Haugen's.

More contestants will be appearing as the contest progresses, so check back, often! If you haven't scheduled your session yet, what are you waiting for? Send us an email.

Comments