Cool Chick of the Week (Haugen's Children's Portrait Contest Continues)

I have been photographing Lindzee since she was a baby and now she is getting ready to turn six! Love her, her mom and grandma to pieces!

I interviewed her recently for this exposé and here is what she had to say:

Favorite Color: purple
Favorite stuffed animal: My little kitty named Cokey
Favorite Doll: Molly. She is an American Girl Doll.
Favorite Cartoon Show: Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Favorite movie: The Wizard of Oz
Best Friend: Audrey
My favorite Things to do: I love to use my imagination and pretend. Today I was making dragon potion. Mom says I am a great helper. I also love to cuddle and think it is really fun to be tickled.


She really, really wants to win the Children's Contest this year (no pressure, Mom!) so would like everyone to vote for her  by making a donation to Operation Backpack in her name as soon as her photograph is posted on the voting site. Keep checking this link as new photographs are being added each week.



Comments