Austin - Children's Contest


Comments

Lorrie in Salem said…
Austin's concentration really shows in this picture!
Lorrie in Salem said…
For a little tyke he has great focus!
Lorrie in Salem said…
I bet he is a better golfer than me. Dang the younger generation :)
Anonymous said…
Keep up the good work Austin and you can have your picture taken with the Green Jacket.
Jill Weeks said…
OK, I am Austin's mom and I think this is pretty darn awesome! Thank you Miriam for taking the time to be with us and do his "golf" photo shoot! We loved EVERY picture! AND, my husband too! We're going to get the ones (most of them) we talked about in our order. He likes that we can do the payment plan! thank yoU!
What a cute little golfer we have! It really shows his personality and love for golf!
Thanks,
Jill :)
Teresa DiFalco said…
Tiger Weeks, I love it!
Anonymous said…
Austin, you have our vote! Already lookin' like a pro golfer!

William Nice and family
Kelly said…
I like this pic...it looks like he is looking for the ball, but the ball is there underneath him. = )
Wendy Pool said…
How adorable! I didn't know they made golf gloves that small. I wonder if he was worried about someone coming up behind and giving him a wedgie...
Unknown said…
What a look of concentration! Looks like he was born to golf!
Unknown said…
That's my adorable, athletic little grandson. He's not only a beautiful little boy, he's also bright, articulate and loving. I'm sure he'll be an enthusiastic golfer like his father and probably play baseball like him as well, because his dad is his hero.
Ryan Gibb said…
What a great photograph! He looks like he is a pro!
Anonymous said…
I wonder if Tiger Woods started off this way???
Gaylen said…
Is this how Tiger Woods started???
Anonymous said…
Jill, I haven't even yet met Austin but this picture would stop me in my tracks. It captures something uniques and makes one smile. What a great picture! I'd love to see the rest! -grace
Janean said…
Austin has MY VOTE!!
SJH said…
too cute... looking to see if he sunk it!
Anonymous said…
Love this pose of Austin! What an adorable little golfer!
Patti said…
The next Tiger Woods!! What a fun shot!!
Gramma said…
"Grampa has taught me well" I'm gonna be the next Tiger 'Weeks'.
Katy M. said…
This is super cute!
Shelly said…
This little boy...if he sticks with this golf thing...he could be the next tiger!? :) These pictures completely capture what he loves to do at age 4! GOLF!
Ahma said…
When he's 18, he'll still be analyzing and searching for answers. AWESOME!
Ahma said…
A critical eye, and loving heart!
Joanne said…
Intelligence and innocence. A discerning eye. What a cutie!
Anonymous said…
The future Tiger Woods!
Anonymous said…
A hearthrob at 4.... hope he takes his time to grow up, and never loses that ability to question and look for answers.
Anonymous said…
An old man in a boy's body! He just has that intelligence quota- all boy! I love it!
Anonymous said…
He looks like a professional model.. is he?
Unknown said…
So cute! He really can't be big enough to play golf, can he??

Jennifer
Unknown said…
What a cutie! He definitely looks like he's going to be a golf pro someday, and maybe even famous like Tiger Woods! Go, Austin!
Anonymous said…
That photo is amazing! The photographer's use of light and composition is stunning!
staci said…
How cute! It looks like he's really golfing. His face is so serious!
Anonymous said…
This photo really evokes so many emotions..childhood, innocence, future possibilities for this boy! It really captures the spirit of "all is possible" for this child.
Joanne said…
Do we find in life, all that we look for and think possible?
Joni said…
When you are a child, fantasies are reality.
K. Navari said…
Oh my goodness...could this kid get any cuter? Tiger Woods junior, adorable!
Lorrie in Horticulture said…
So little guys can line up putts, too!
Bryan said…
Such a serious putter.
Anonymous said…
Geez, a putter that is "just right" as Goldilocks would say!
Anonymous said…
What a lovely photograph. He looks like an angel (minus the wings of course).
Anonymous said…
Just imagine...Austin as an adult professional golfer and he'll have this portrait of his 4 year old self!! MKH
Lisa said…
What a handsome little man! It warms my heart to know that I helped bring him into the loving arms of his parents, and I am honored to watch him grow. He was a very cute baby - and just keeps getting cuter!!
Lottie said…
Austin is not only a beautiful child, he is also bright and articulate. Of course I could be biased in as much as he's my great-grandson.
Hope said…
Austin is such a sweetheart--and a real sportsman like his dad as you can tell from this photograph
Anonymous said…
What a fantastic photo and such an adorable subject.
Anonymous said…
This is a great portrait of Austin! He looks so grown up -little man like his daddy. And he seems to be very relaxed and enjoying himself. My vote is for the 'A' man!

Shelly Zinda
Anonymous said…
Could he be the next Masters champ?
Adrian said…
You've captured it...checking out the lay of the green or is it lie of the green? A born golfer...Austin Weeks! Very cute indeed!
Jared said…
Dad is so proud of his little golfer! So fun to take you to the driving range and hear all the men comment to us about how well his golf etiquette truly is out there! It's so fun to do that with you ...AUSTIN!
Jill said…
I can't wait to have these golf pictures of you on my wall! Austin, you are truly talented and I look forward to seeing you do great things! I love you!
~mom :)
Jill said…
It truly was hard to decide which "golf" photo to choose. In fact I went back and forth on two inparticular. The one that I chose wasn't actually the right one posted, but since I was so wishy washy with my choice, it's no wonder this happened. HOWEVER...I LOVE this shot as well! It is truly a precious picture of my sweet boy who loves golf. I mean...my "Tiger!" :)
NOW...don't you just want to see the other(s)???? :)
Haugen's is amazing at what they do...capture the moment and personality of all who walk into their studio...inside and outside!
THANKS HAUGEN'S!
Lorraine said…
What a cutie!
Yulya said…
I love this shot...creative photographer and darling...I guess I should say "handsome" little boy.
Johanna said…
Looks like this guy knows what he's doing!
Christine said…
Yep, he's going places...I can tell by his form...he's done this before. Or else he's watched dad do this before! *!*
Kiki said…
Love this photo! It says so much..about the boy, the game, childhood...dreams of the future.
Petr said…
This is a winner...you can see it in his gaze!
Everett said…
Such concentration...he got game!
Dan said…
Awesome! Impressive shot..
Richard said…
Was it a hole in one?
Terry said…
A future winner!
Kiera said…
Where will he be in 15 years? It's fun to guess.
Thomas said…
I hope he made the shot.
Grama said…
A boy after grampa's heart.
me again...Jill :) said…
AUSTIN=LOVE TO GOLF!
GO TIGER WEEKS!
:)
Alaina said…
What a cutie! He is intently studying how the grass lies so he can hit his best putt on the green.
Unknown said…
Hey, this is one really cute and handsome kid, and he looks like he really knows what he is doing judging from the pictures!

Move over Tiger Woods, the competition is coming!!!

Ted Stephens
What a great photo of Austin. He looks so much older in this photo.
Anonymous said…
I love this picture! Almost makes me want to take up the game of golf. Patti
Anonymous said…
Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots - but you have to play the ball where it lies.
- Bobby Jones
Amie Perkins said…
Absolutely adorable...makes you hope that he gets a hole in one!!
Jill said…
OH MY GOSH...I am thrilled that so many of my friends and family are leaving comments about Haugen's and about this wonderful golf photo taken of Austin! I can't wait to read all of your comments! Thank you Haugen's for being a part of keeping our memoires alive!
The kids grow so fast, but with photos we can re-live these moments!
~Jill (Austin's mom) :)
Austin's mom said…
OK...We are all waiting and waiting...can't wait to read EVERYONE's comments including the ones for the other great children contest photos!
BUT...I sure love THIS golfer! :)
THANK YOU HAUGENS'S!
Jared said…
Austin and I really enjoy golfing together. We hit the golf balls down the airstrip on our property and then take the 4wheeler out to collect them. Austin never wants to stop. It's great to be able to do this together. Thanks for capturing these golf photos. It will be fun to remember him doing this great sport with me at his young age.~The Dad
Jill said…
Miriam...we need to schedule a time to get together again to discuss our order. I think we want to go with most of what we wrote down ...including ALL the great golf photos you took! Too bad everyone can't see them all on your web site! They are outstanding!!!!!
THANK YOU!
~Jill
Gretchen B said…
Amazing picture! I love it!