A Year in the Life of... Addie!


"Do you have a minute?" I was sitting at my computer multitasking with too many screens open at once when Autumn came out of her office and wanted to chat.

"Sure, what's up?"

Autumn is my right hand woman at the studio. We used to have a job title for her but her job keeps morphing and for the time being, I have given up on trying to describe what she does in a nice, succinct little title. I keep throwing jobs at her and she never says, "no." I try to tell her that never saying "no" is dangerous and she needs to let me know when enough is too much. We are still working on that one!

"I am pregnant." Autumn said hesitantly.

Holy Moly!

Fast forward a few months and I was doing newborn photos of little Addie. Now, I am getting ready for her one year session, complete with birthday cake! How did this all happen so fast? That is one of life's eternal questions.

It has been incredible to bounce Addie on my knee, watch her smile and laugh, and photograph her through out her first year. I believe that every child is one of God's amazing miracles. Isn't she beautiful?

Comments