Salem Oregon Children's Portraits


The south Salem Walmart is closing out its fabric department. Sad, but true. The great thing is that all the fabrics have been on sale for insanely low prices and Autumn was johnny on the spot (gotta love that girl!) She called to tell me that they had this really cute fabric and even took a picture of it and emailed it to me. Ten minutes later, she was buying it and it became the inspiration for our valentine background. Isn't it great?

Peyton is the little girl holding the heart. She definitely has a mind of her own (can't you tell?) Thankfully, she likes being in front of the camera almost as much as I like having her in front of mine!

I have been photographing these guys since they were babies. Patrick is getting ready for first communion and is so proud of his new suit and the gold tie that he picked out himself. Anna used to cling to her mama and scream. Now look at her turning into a young lady!

I love the days when my studio is filled with children. It fills my heart with joy. I guess that is why I keep coming up with more excuses for parents to bring in their children. I am so looking forward to the Children's Contest and the Easter Petting Zoo!

Comments