Baby and Birthday Cake meet Photographer


What better way to celebrate baby's first birthday than with cake and frosting smeared everywhere? Addie came in to the studio the day after her birthday for cake number two (The first one was at the family party the night before.) and we had a rip roaring time!

I have a terrible sweet tooth so it was all I could do not to dive face first into the cake right along side Addie. But, alas,  the mature and sensible voice inside my head won out. After all, how could I pick up my camera if I had frosting all over my hands?

We plan to have a birthday cake session be a regular feature of the Year in the Life plan so I see lots of butter cream frosting in my future!

Comments

Liz Brooks said…
What an adorable baby, and a fantastic photo! Great job, Miriam.
Hope to see more like them.
Miriam Haugen said…
There will be definitely be more, Liz. We are opening an account at Roth's bakery!