Dallas High School Senior Pictures - Meet Shelby... Class of 2011...


I remember doing senior portraits of Shelby's mother, Michelle. She loved taking pictures but hated being in front of the camera and let me know that she was doing this for her mom. I was confident that she would have fun with it once she got warmed up. We did all kinds of poses both inside and out. We even did photographs with her camera. I had a great time.

When we were all done, I asked, "Was that so bad?" She replied, "Yes, yes it was."  I was crestfallen.
Later, I got to know Michelle better and learned that she has a very dry sense of humor and was at least partly teasing me with that reply. Only partly, though. She really doesn't like having a camera pointed at her.

Shelby is another story. She comes to life in front of the camera. With her big eyes and model body, the camera loves her. 

She is going to school and working TWO part time jobs to pay for the love of her life: her BMW! I asked her about some of her favorite things and this is what she had to say:
Fav Color: Purple
Fav Food: Mexican
Fav Drink: Mt. Dew
Fav Music: Rap and Raggae
Fav Movie: Fast Five
Fav TV Show: Kendra
After Shelby graduates she will be going to Chemeketa Community Collage and working (to pay off her car, naturally).

Comments