Claire - Children's Contest


Comments

Anonymous said…
That is SOOOO sweet!
Anonymous said…
The most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen! I should know...I am her Mommy!
Anonymous said…
The most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen, my daughter Claire!
Anonymous said…
The most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen, my daughter Claire!
Anonymous said…
The most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen, my daughter Claire!!
Anonymous said…
It brings tears to my eyes to see how beautiful our daughter is!!!!
Beth Schmidt said…
The most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen, my daughter Claire!
jj said…
This is the sweetest thing I have ever laid my eyes on! Incredible contrast and setting, not to mention the adorable little girl!
Teal said…
What a beautiful picture of Claire! :) Tycie Ritchey
Anonymous said…
Way too cute! I love this pose.
Meghan Davis said…
What beautiful blue eyes!!! I love this one.. so cute in the tub!
Erin said…
What a beautiful photo! Her eyes and lashes just pop out against the neutral tones of the picture.
Erin
Anonymous said…
I LOVE IT!!!!
She is SO BEAUTIFUL and I love the hair!!
Unknown said…
What a great picture! I can't believe how quickly she is growing. Thanks for sharing!
How darling! What a sweetie! Love your blog!
Unknown said…
Claire, captured innocence, awaiting the world. Such a doll.
Anonymous said…
What a gorgeous picture! One of the prettiest little girls ever!! All our love~ Angela, David & Ava Gorberg
www.MayvilleOregon.com said…
Hi Claire is my granddaughter; she is so much fun after seven grandsons. Thank you, Alice
Anonymous said…
Beautiful photo of a beautiful child.
Anonymous said…
BEAUTIFUL eyes!
Jennier Cooke said…
Love Claire in the tub. So cute.
Anonymous said…
Wow- how precious this time is. She is the perfect mix of both of you. Treasure these moments, you will never get them back.
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful baby!! She belongs in an Anne Gedde calander.
Natalie Russell said…
Claire, you look so adorable!! You are such a precious baby girl! What a beautiful picture! Love, Natalie Russell
Deboarh Ledridge said…
OH Claire is so cute
smschmidtke said…
This is my favorite pic!
Anonymous said…
This is my favorite pic!
smschmidtke said…
This is my favorite pic!
Delaney said…
What a beautiful photo!
Lora B. said…
Amazing picture!! She is such a beauty! This is a true piece of art.
greg schmidt said…
a grand look of wonder...maybe the water is cold?
Jeni Hammer said…
She's absolutely precious! What a bright-eyed baby girl!
Anonymous said…
What an unbelievably beautiful baby! OMG! She looks like one of the original Gerber Babies!
Anonymous said…
Beth, What a beauty! Claire looks just like you. Great photography, too. ~Rene' Pearson