Allison - Children's Contest

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a precious picture. It just makes you think...hmmm wonder what she is up to. I am impressed by spontenaity of the photographer and the eyes of the photograher seeing such a great shot!!
Anonymous said…
I've always liked sepia and B&W portraits.
Dave said…
She is so cute. Looks like a future or even a current star!
Dave said…
She is so cute. Looks like a future or even a current star!
Anonymous said…
So cute and totally Allison!
Anonymous said…
such an unusual adorable photo. it takes me back to my own childhood.
Anonymous said…
Oh my word, that is the most creative, adorable picture of a little girl I've ever seen! She is so precious! Wow, good job.
Anonymous said…
Do any words need to be said...I mean this is just an amazingly touching and beautiful photo!
Anonymous said…
What an adorable picture!! She looks so innocent...too bad I know better! ;)
Anonymous said…
What great perspective into a little girl's world! Allison's picture makes you want to walk through the door and join her.
Anonymous said…
Such a sweet girl - and the most demure pose I've ever seen her in!
Anonymous said…
Great picture - too cute
Anonymous said…
That is charming! You could market it commerciallly and sail through the recession.
carrie morris said…
"Laundry here is never ending! Allison's picture was so cute, but as I am computer illiterate I could not figure out how to post a comment, sorry."
Merrie scheirman said…
"Ok, I can't figure out how to post a comment on Allison's picture - first I think I sent you an email instead of a comment & now it won't let me post a comment without signing up for some blogger thing."
Kristy Cassell said…
I love the mischevious smile!! This is an adorable picture! What a sweet girl!!
Unknown said…
What a beautiful girl!
allison meyer said…
i am so cute