Wall Portraits of Children turn Nightmare into Bliss


I love what I do! Every day brings something new but the greatest satisfaction comes from bring joy to other people's lives. I just got a message from one of my favorite clients, Cristy, and thought I would share:

"These portraits have made all the difference for me.

"At the beginning of November, our house was flooded. All of our possessions that were salvageable were put into storage and we had to move into a hotel while all the flooring was replaced, the walls repaired and the entire house repainted. I love the holidays and being in a hotel during this time was really depressing.

"To make matters worse, the people doing the work did shoddy workmanship and we had to fight with them every step of the way. It was a nightmare!

"We spent Christmas Day in the hotel. We watched the kids open a few presents but Paul and I couldn’t muster the enthusiasm to open our own presents. Finally, Paul told me that someone had brought a surprise out to the house and we needed to go over there. I had no idea who or what it would be.

"When I walked in, my jaw dropped. I saw a brand new grouping of portraits of my children on the wall. Miriam had selected some of her favorite images from the sessions she had done of them over the last five years and had created a grouping and hung them on my wall for me.


"I can’t stop looking at them! They are the most beautiful portraits I have ever seen. Now I want to go home. We have arranged the furniture in the room to make the portraits look best and I made sure that my chair is where I get the best view. I spend hours looking at them. They are so beautiful! I want to have an open house just so I can show them off. I am sure every mother is going to be jealous!

"I don’t even know what to say. Nothing seems adequate. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Miriam!"

I feel very loved!


Comments