Follow Your Passions

Sometimes I feel so ordinary. I really love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, making turkey pot pie for my family, building a fire in the wood stove on a cold winter day, and even doing laundry. Sometimes, I think I could be quite content filling my days with the simple pleasures of these everyday things.

But...would I be truly happy?

I do have an inner drive that pushes me to do more. To be more.

It is a push for Excellence with a capital Ex.

I have always pushed myself to give the best that I have to each client, to enter print competition, to stretch beyond what I know and am comfortable with. And now, to teach and help others to stretch and learn, to see the world more clearly as they follow their photography passion through MyPhotoMentor.

Now I will be teaching live classes in addition to online. They will be great because they MUST be.

2010, here I come!
Miriam

Comments

Charmayne said…
Yeah!!!Excited for live classes. Maybe even a beginner SLR one???